Saturday, September 7, 2013

Reviews Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain Carpet Cleaner, F7452900PC

Overall I recommend this Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain Carpet Cleaner, F7452900PC  product. Is it a miracle worker? No. If you have 5 years worth of stomped in dirt and grunge, don't expect your carpet to come out looking brand new. It will clean and freshen your carpet, get it a couple shades lighter, and overall be far better then when you started.
buy MaxExtract All Terrain Carpet Cleaner
Buy this Hoover MaxExtract machine, it's the best on the market currently. My carpet looks as new as when I moved in a year ago. I can not review the regular carpetless floor cleaning with this review as I have Pergo in the kitchen (yeah, I know, ridiculous move by the interior architect of the bldg.). However, if you have any carpet in your home THIS IS the machine to get! It's the BEST on the market. I bought mine at Circuit City btw.
  • All-terrain carpet and hard-surface cleaner with 12 amp motor, It works with 120 Volts.
  • Dual-V Technology ensures equal suction across the full width of the nozzle
  • SpinScrub brushes; heated cleaning; automatic detergent mixing; auto rinse
  • Hard-floor accessories include: Squeegee, SpinScrub brushes, and soft wheels
  • Measures 19 by 13-1/4 by 44 inches; 1-year warranty
I wanted a device that worked almost as good as a Rug Doctor, but not built like a heavy sherman tank and not cost near $600. The $299 price point was about as high as I would go before renting. That pretty much leaves this Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain Carpet Cleaner. I've had Hoover vacuums over the years and I've always considered them decent and "get what you pay for" machines.

My last model was an agility by Hoover, it lasted about 6-7yrs until the water hose broke in half, and of course Hoover discontinued making the part to fix it. This works very well, about as good as a rug doctor in my opinion, but slower. The Rug Doctor is a little quicker because it has a slightly more agressive motorized brush. This also works on tile/hardwoods and has an interchangable brush for this; I'm not sure if the rug doctor is suited for hard floors.

This Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain Carpet Cleaner cleans better than any Bissell. I have light carpet, black cats, and I exercise a lot on it. There were black stains on the carpet, plus I get pet accidents on the carpet. I owned Bissell and it did very little for that black track on the carpet. My carpet is a creamy off white color.

It took little effort to get that black track out. I just did it last night, and that was not the first time I have cleaned it with this machine, and it always turns out great, with the black spots, black dirt, and black tracks gone!

I vaccummed the carpet with my Dyson 4 times before starting the carpet cleaning, and I still had disgusting amounts of dog hair being sucked up into the Hoover MaxExtract All-Terrain Carpet Cleaner, F7452900PC. What I did like was that the sucking compartment and brushes pop out fairly easily to clean. So be prepared to keep your machine cleaned if you want it to work at peak performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment