Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Excellent Juicer! Reviews Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer

I saved up for this Breville BJS600XL juicer, and it was worth the wait! The movie "Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead" turned me on to juicing, and I'm loving it! This juicer is quiet, easy to clean, and makes an excellent quality juice. The big advantage of the masticating juicer is that you don't end up with mushy or stringy stuff lke you might if you threw it all just in a blender.
read our review of the Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
I am not an expert on juicing. At all. I am a novice juicer. The only thing I can say to an expert juicer who is reading this review is that this Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating machine is really well built. This masticating juicer works great and if you can afford it, then it's the best option.
  • Masticating juicer extracts maximum juice yield from soft fruits and vegetables
  • Ultra quiet 240-watt motor
  • Direction control ensures fruit or vegetables can be dislodged from juicing screw
  • Filter basket with auto purifying for maximum yield and easy cleaning between juicing
  • Measures 8-1/2 by 7-1/2 by 16-inch, 1-year limited warranty
A Centrifugal juicer rotates at a very high speed - 13000 rpm to micro cut/scrape the object and centrifugal force forces it to collect into a seperate section. While the Breville BJS600XL masticating juicer crushes the object and filters them and these operate at lower speeds.

I stick cucumbers, carrots, spinach, lettuce, bok choy, mint, celery, kale, apples, citrus (peeled or it tastes bitter) and probably several other things that I can't think right off hand. I do cut the apples into eighths or sixths.  I will often then take my green juice and make a smoothie in the blender with frozen fruit(mango, strawberry, blueberries, etc), banana, protein powder and anything else I want to put in.

I wash Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer right away
- before I even go make my smoothie in the blender and it is a snap to clean up- haven't had to scrub it or anything. I leave the parts in the drying rack til next time. I found this easier to clean than Breville's Juice Fountain.  I love this because the kids love smoothies and have no idea they are chowing down on kale and spinach --- muahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment