Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Excellent Price and Quality Reviews Gourmet Settings Strand 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

This Gourmet Settings Strand 20-Piece Flatware Set is spectacular for the price, because they are totally worth way more than what they're being sold for. We first noticed this flatware when one of our favorite restaurants purchased it and began setting the tables with it.
buy Gourmet Settings Everyday Strand 20 Piece Flatware Set
great deals on a huge selection Gourmet Settings Strand 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4
We remarked how lovely it looked, with modern, clean lines, but that it was also practical and easy to hold in the hand. The flatware is durable as I can dig into ice cream just pulled out of freezer and the spoon with not bending under the pressure.
  • 20-piece Gourmet Settings Strand flatware set, service for 4
  • Includes 4 place settings, each with: salad fork, dinner fork, knife, soupspoon, and teaspoon
  • Handcrafted from tarnish-resistant 18/0 stainless steel with mirror finishing
  • Simple, elegant design with tapered handles, energetic angles, and oval ends
  • Dishwasher-safe; coordinates with Strand serveware; 50-year warranty
Everything was very polished, which allows you to literally see yourself in each piece; just like a tiny mirror. These are thicker and seem sturdier than my last set. They will require a much greater effort to bend than I'm sure many people like myself have experienced. Who hasn't hand a spoon bend all the way down when trying to get some ice cream?

I bought two sets of these about 5 years ago and still have all but a few pieces of the original two sets. I am going to buy another 20 pc set to replace my missing pieces and add to the number of settings I have. It has held up well, still shines, few scratches, but after 5 years, I would expect that.

More than 99 people has been buy Gourmet Settings Strand 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 and 86% are satisfied (as 12/25/2013).

Overall I am happy with the Gourmet Settings Strand 20-Piece Flatware Set purchase. Although my wife is a little weird about it because they are slightly larger than our last set of flatware. I would personally recommend them to anyone in the market for this product type.

No comments:

Post a Comment